Buying a home can be very exciting, if you know how to approach it. My promise to you is to try my hardest to take the stress out of this exciting time. As your agent, I will provide you the following services:
- Preview homes – before I take you out looking I will go out to view homes and select only those homes that fit your desires.
- Daily Multiple Listing Checks – I will watch the MLS daily to look for new listings.
- Weekly Tours – I will attend weekly MLS tours to view newly listed property.
- Loan Appraisal – I will recommend you to a loan agent/service for loan approval. That way when we find the perfect house, you will be ready to make a strong offer. You will also know the exact price range that you should be looking in.
- Showings – I will arrange time to spend with you to view homes. I will have a mapped out plan and if you are new to the area I will include driving by local schools, stores, entertainment venues, so that you will feel at home.
- Strong negotiating skills – I promise to present your offers in a professional manner to other agents. Whenever applicable I will present offers face to face. I will also prepare a personal bio of you and your family to present to sellers along with your offer.
- Close of Escrow – When you close I will be there! If you have questions with the paperwork I will be on hand to answer them.
- Inspections – I will help arrange for all buyers inspections. I will try to attend inspections when applicable.
- Offers and Counter Offers – I will help you write a strong offer. I will be there to advise you with counter offers and to see that your terms and interests are looked out for.
- Celebrate – I will be there to celebrate with you the day I hand you the key to your new home!
For more info on what to expect from the real estate market and how to get the best value from your transaction, see my articles!